Skip to main content

Favorite Lines from Viscount of Vice by Shana Galen

-->

My new novella, Viscount of Vice, came out earlier this month, and I thought I’d share it with you using one of my favorite blog topics—favorite lines.

Chapter One

Still, it seemed harsh even for one such as Beelzebub to claim him when he was hanging naked from the window of one of the most prestigious addresses in Mayfair.

Chapter Two

“If you spend much more time with me,” he continued, “I’ll ruin your reputation.”


Chapter Three

She melted into him, and he wrapped his arms around her, pushing her back against the wall of the assembly hall.

Chapter Four

Henry Flynn, a husband? Who would marry the Viscount of Vice?

Chapter Five


He had doubts as to whether, if he went up, he’d come back down, but Emma might be up there, and so he put his foot on the first creaky step, knowing with each groan of the staircase he was closer to that eternity Lucifer had planned for him in hell.

What’s your favorite line?

Want to win a copy of my next book? Stop by my Facebook page and comment on the post with this picture to enter.


Viscount of Vice

Whispers and secrets are no match for love... Henry Flynn, the new Lord Chesham, still blames himself for the disappearance of his younger brother when they were children. That incident destroyed his family, and now he's on a path of self-destruction that no one can interrupt...

Lady Emma Talbot can't stand watching the man she secretly loves destroy himself little by little. She's determined to show him that no one holds him culpable, before it's too late. But Emma doesn't know what really happened to Flynn on that fateful day long ago, so what chance does she have of saving him from himself?

Comments

  1. I love it! I want it! I am downloading it now :) Happy Launch sweet Shana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they do it right there in the assembly hall? Now I must know... off to read! :) Congratulations on the new release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherri, it's only chapter 3! My heroines usually try to wait at least until chapter 4...

      Delete
  3. I really like the one from Chapter Five you listed. :D Such a great story Shana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment